[R-SIG-Finance] Fw: general Levy processes and simulation

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Thu Sep 3 19:26:12 CEST 2009

Yes, the book only covers 1-dim sde driven by Wiener process. Not what
Wei-Han Liu is looking for.

I'm now involved in a bigger & new project (yet unreleased) which I
presented at the (amazing) Rmetrics workshop. To see where we are
heading you can have a look at the slides

http://www.rmetrics.org/Meielisalp2009/Presentations/Iacus.pdf

stefano