[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] help on vector auto-regressive model

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Aug 24 15:31:03 CEST 2009

Hi, Megh:

      What do you mean by "R-forum", and how can I search it?

      I just searched the "Nabble R Forum" for "goodness-of-fit in a VAR
model", and didn't see anything that looks like this.  I did see copies
of this question asked on R-help and Rmetrics.  However, the "Nabble R
Forum" is not a mailing list by itself on which people ask questions, as
your comment seems to imply, but a search facility like "RSiteSearch"
for the archives from "R help", "Rmetrics", "R devel", and "Rcom-l".  I
also tried RSiteSearch, with the same negative results.

       What is the question and answer to which you referred?

      Thanks,
      Spencer Graves