[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] A question on VECM

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:25:52 CEST 2009

I don't have neither Lutkephol nor Maddala and Kim at hand but if I
remember well there is a whole chapter (at least section) in Maddala
and Kim discussing how to deal with variables with different orders of
integration, and you may find there complementary informations
concerning I(0) variables into cointegrartion

Hope this helps

Matthieu