[R-SIG-Finance] termstrc's bonds dataset creation

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Jul 21 04:51:16 CEST 2009

      I believe you can get an answer to that question by first Googling
for "Robert Ferstl, Josef Hayden", the authors of the package.  The
first match allows you to download a 23-page manuscript describing the
package (http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1307149).
This paper discusses "clean" vs. "dirty" prices.  From this, you should
be able to construct a very simple special case that will answer your
question.  I do not remember now the answer to your question, but I
believe I did this a couple of months ago and got a clear answer.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves