[R-SIG-Finance] LPPL model for bubble burst forcasting

Wind windspeedo99 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:03:41 CEST 2009

Thanks Brian.  You're always warm-hearted and very professional.
I will try my best following your detailed instructions.   It would be
a great improvement for myself if I could work out the final solution
with the help of the list.    Since I am just an independent
individual investor with only master degree in finance,  I guess it
would take some time.
Thanks again.   I will post the progress to the list if there is some
progress :)

wind