[R-SIG-Finance] RBloomberg warning message

Sergey Goriatchev sergeyg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:30:05 CEST 2009

Dear Robert,

I know you are right about providing examples etc
It is just not possible in this case.

WHen I was only made one connection request I did not get any errors.
My code is already very modular, that is also one of the reasons to
call blpGetData in different places in the code. The other reason, I
am managing my RAM.

I'll try to figure something out.

Thank you for your reply!

Regards,