[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] Rank

RON70 ron_michael70 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 12:57:36 CEST 2009

I am not sure why you are saying c.i. relationships can not be more than n.
Quote from Lutkepohl, page : 408 : "Because the error correction term now
involves all the cointegration relations between the endogenous and
unmodelled variables,it is possible that r>K. ", here he defined K as number
of endo. variables in the system................any idea?

However your 1st point is valid, I should have added diff. operator on the
left side, it was a typo.

PS. I understand some ppl here previously suggested not to read Lutkepohl
1st, however except few things I am getting comfortable-reading on that,
atleast easier than Hamilton, perhaps I have only softcopy of Hamilton ;).