[R-SIG-Finance] ibrokers issue

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:54:38 CET 2009

Hi Horace,

They did.  I posted the fix to the googlecode repository, as there are
additional changes being made before the next CRAN version.

You can grab from googlecode, or fix this file in your distribution.

http://code.google.com/p/ibrokers/source/browse/trunk/R/twsConnect.R

I should have the CRAN version and new docs sometime near the
beginning of next month.

Jeff

R/Finance 2009: Applied Finance with R
April 24, 25 2009, Chicago, IL, USA