[R-SIG-Finance] quantmod package using "convert.time.series" function

Tom H tom at limepepper.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 18:54:07 CET 2009

Hi,

I was having a look at the quantmod function for getSymbols.MySQL, and
it uses a "convert.time.series()" function. I had a search for a
reference on it, but I can't find anything. What am I doing wrong?

> ?convert.time.series
No documentation for 'convert.time.series' in specified packages and
libraries:
you could try '??convert.time.series'
> ??convert.time.series

and nothing there as well, but the function executes, so something must
understand what it is...;

			fr <- convert.time.series(fr = fr, return.class = return.class)

Any ideas?

Cheers,