[R-SIG-Finance] Request for comments: Finance taskview

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Mar 1 19:47:10 CET 2009

As you may know, the 'CRAN Task Views' [1] include a task view on Empirical
Finance [2].

I would like to solicit comments and suggestions on packages I may have
missed.  I noticed that more or more finance-related packages appear on
R-Forge too, but I cannot follow all of these to assess which ones already
worthy of regular use, and hence a worthy of mention.  The same goes for
Google Code.

So if there is a package you use and like, please drop me a line and I would
be happy to include it in the task view.

Thanks,  Dirk

Links:
 [1] http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/
 [2] http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Finance.html