[R-SIG-Finance] Black Litterman portfolio optimization

Francisco Gochez fgochez at mango-solutions.com
Fri Feb 20 10:19:01 CET 2009

Hi Reena,

As mentioned by Debashis, I am the author of this package, which is
still under development.  I have not had much time to move beyond
version 0.2.2 until now, but I plan to release another update fairly
soon.  In particular, I am planning to make it easier to use the other
Rmetrics tools for portfolio optimization together with the results
produced by the prior/posterior blending routines (expected shortfall
optimization for copula opinion pooling should be part of this).  In the
meantime, I welcome any questions or feedback you might have about the
package.

Regards,

Francisco

Mango Solutions