[R-SIG-Finance] Call for Beta Testers: R+ FIN (read R-PLUS FINANCE)

Sue Turner sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
Fri Feb 6 02:16:09 CET 2009

Code-named  R+FIN, our commercially supported R group is looking for
beta testers on Windows. We'd love to get your
feedback our Professional version that has additional functionalities
for enterprise support.

The sooner we get your feedback and inputs, the faster we'll make
changes for the final release!

To participate in our beta test program, please email
jen at xlsolutions-corp.com or go online
www.xlsolutions-corp.com/contact.htm

The linux version of R+FIN is also into development with a great
graphical user interface, and we'll be calling for beta testers this
fall. If you want to beta test the linux
version, please email Jennifer McDonald, jen at xlsolutions-corp.com.

We look forward to hearing your comments and inputs on R+FIN... please
feel free to suggest a final name for our commercially supported R+FIN.

Thank you!

Jennifer McDonald
Assistant to Mary RITZ
Research and Consulting