[R-SIG-Finance] Trouble using ohlcPlot

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:54:48 CET 2009

A more flexible tool for financial charts can be had in the quantmod
package on CRAN.

This should accept all common time-series formats, though 'xts',
'zoo', 'fts', and 'timeSeries' may be the most useful choices for all
other things in R at this point in time.

library(quantmod)

#using the mts with colnames set by you

chartSeries(mts)

or barChart(), candleChart(), matchChart()...

Take a look here for examples:

http://www.quantmod.com/examples/charting/

HTH
Jeff