[R-SIG-Finance] R Code for validation of credit rating model

Debashis Dutta dutt.debashis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:57:37 CET 2008

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your kind guidance.

I have already worked with the CreditMetrics package but any of those
functions I am looking for is  not available in it.

As per your advice, I tried a R Site Search, but it could not yield any
result in any of the financial packages but some in non-financial packages.
I am reviewing it.

For further clarity of my exact requirement for functions, I enclose a
paper.

Obviously I shall share  with the list the codes I am writing. In fact  I am
wondering if I could build a package for Validation of Credit Rating Model.
Could you please advise me how to make a package in R?

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards,
Debashis