[R-SIG-Finance] please recommend statistics, time series and econometrics books with finance, macroeconomics, trading and business applications

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Nov 9 04:49:55 CET 2008

      One book is Ruey Tsay (2005)  Analysis of Financial Time Series,
2nd ed. (Wiley).  The R package "FinTS" provides script files to that
show how to work some of the example in the book.

      Try also "RSiteSearch" (www.r-project.org -> search PLUS the
"RSiteSearch" function in R) for more options, as Brian Peterson
suggested.

      Good Luck.
      Spencer Graves