[R-SIG-Finance] Help through chat cession

Arno gaboury ag at jet-sa.ch
Fri Oct 24 19:04:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am trading financial futures in a small Co in Geneva. I am currently
working on a risk management tool using R, and need some help as I am a
newbie in this environment.
The things I do are simple : collect data in csv file, import them in R,
extract the ones I want to keep, and then do some calculations. My problem
is that I am self-learning via the Web, but I spend too much time looking
around for answers on very simple questions.
Can someone contact me and help me by answering sometimes a few questions
via MSN (or any other Messenger)? The idea is to stay connected through MSN,
so I can ask my question to this person when needed.
If you are behind your box most of the day and you have time to answer short
and simple questions, European time zone, please contact me. French speaking
would be appreciated, but I can deal with English.
Thank you in advance,
Arno