[R-SIG-Finance] RBloomberg :: blpConnect crash.

davidr at rhotrading.com davidr at rhotrading.com
Thu Oct 2 15:44:55 CEST 2008

Gopi,

I'm not sure why you are redefining .bbfields, unless your installation
is not in the standard place, which could cause other problems. I'm
pretty sure Bloomberg doesn't let you install it anywhere other than
C:/blp.

I assume you tried just the library and blpConnect commands? What
happened? It works for me, and I have the same setup as you.

HTH,
-- David