[R-SIG-Finance] Financial Econometrics

Krishna Kumar kriskumar at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 20 14:07:55 CEST 2008

I like these three books and think they are worth looking at Tsay, Mills
and Franses in no particular order.
They are quite accessible another book that has a few good chapters is
Carol Alexander's book.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471899755/kriskumar-20

Eric Zivot's book has again excellent treatment and examples and could
be a good way to do this course.

Cheers
Krishna