[R-SIG-Finance] Financial Econometrics

Hsiao-nan Cheung niheaven at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:56:07 CEST 2008

Maybe I should specify detailed contents of my class. It is CLRM's OLS, BLUE, Dummy Variables, Collinearity, Heteroscedasticity, Autocorrelation, IV, Dynamic Econometric Models and Simultaneous-Equations Models. What I need is relating them with financial application.

And the educational background of the students? Er, it's sure they all have solid mathematic basis, and most of them should be really quantitative MBAs. This is just a essential advanced econometrics lecture and they'll get a more deeper lesson on time series.

Again, thank you for your help.