[R-SIG-Finance] Help(R(com)_server)

ddyudd at sina.com ddyudd at sina.com
Tue Sep 16 05:11:37 CEST 2008

-------------- 原始邮件 --------------

.sinamailpaper-0{cursor:text;}.sinamailpaper-0 td,.sinamailpaper-0 textarea,.sinamailpaper-0 input,.sinamailpaper-0 br,.sinamailpaper-0 div,.sinamailpaper-0 span{font-size:14px;font-family:"宋体",Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:1.5;}.sinamailpaper-0 p{*margin:0.2em auto;}.sinamailpaper-0 img{border:0;}.sinamailpaper-0 pre{white-space:normal;}.sinamailpaper-0 form{margin:0;}

 Hi,
   I chose to use C#.NET for the interface language to build some financial application with the R packages.Since there was not a .NET component bundled with R, I used the R-(D) COM interface for the automation. Thank what you make very much to dedicate unselfishly . There have two questions :
1) Connecting Error!   Run envrionment :Visualstudio2005  ,WindowsXp
using STATCONNECTORCLNTLib;
using StatConnectorCommonLib;
using STATCONNECTORSRVLib;
StatConnector conR = new STATCONNECTORSRVLib.StatConnectorClass();
 conR.Init("R");
    conR.EvaluateNoReturn("library(fCalendar)");
    conR.Evaluate("x1
#  Sys.timeDate() is a function  belong to  "fCalendar" package , and "fCalendar" package has already been  downloaded on the local machine. The code above can be run  in  "R"  platform right.
2) If the "source" funcion can be used ?
conR.EvaluateNoReturn("source(\" d:\\myfile.r \",echo=T)"); // occur " this object is static ,don't allow this operation! "
Thanks a  lot.

Bryan

新浪空间——与朋友开心分享网络新生活!