[R-SIG-Finance] cointegrated series with Data Missing

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Thu Aug 14 18:09:25 CEST 2008

I don't believe that the missing data methodologies for cointegrated
time series are really any different than for other (irregular) time
series that you want to compare to each other.

As I said in an earlier post, xts and zoo contain multiple methods for
merging the date indexes from multiple series and then additional
methods to apply to NA handling, like last observation carried forward
and interpolated.

Regards,

   - Brian