[R-SIG-Finance] dynamo installation

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:19:35 CEST 2008

Have you attempted to contact the maintainer?

You should also follow the posting guide and include some (all!)
information about your installation ( sessionInfo() output is a start)
as well as making sure you convey that you have the dependencies as
required (gsl version 1.5 or greater).

More of a help list, not so much a solve my problem list :)

How exactly did you do:
> I checked the dll file and it's OK.
???

Jeff