[R-SIG-Finance] Antwort: Re: Optimize question

Wayne.W.Jones at shell.com Wayne.W.Jones at shell.com
Thu Jul 17 15:27:00 CEST 2008

Thanks for the feedback,

Interesting to see the difference in the methods.

If you play with the convergence criteria then you may well improve on these times. Sometimes the optim algortithms search hard for a very small change in objective value and effectiveley only change the final parameter estimates by miniscule amounts.

Regards

Wayne