[R-SIG-Finance] Multiplicative error model ?

Christian Brownlees ctb at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Jun 24 16:12:07 CEST 2008

I'm actually working on package for R called dynamo which allows to
estimate univaraite MEMs.

The package is on CRAN but on windows there are some CRAN dependent linking
problems which have to be solved.

However, I have a version of the package for windows that runs.

The packages is still under development but estimation, inference, prediction, simulation of the model
are already there more or less.

Best,
Christian