[R-SIG-Finance] Fwd: Estimating the T-S Garch model

John Frain frainj at tcd.ie
Wed May 7 19:08:47 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Frain <frainj at tcd.ie>
Date: 2008/5/7
Subject: Re: [R-SIG-Finance] Estimating the T-S Garch model
To: Yohan Chalabi <chalabi at phys.ethz.ch>

Yohan

 This worked well.  I followed the instructions in Appendix E of the R
 Installation and Administration manual to download the Windows toolset
 and the MS HTML help workshop.  (I used the second url for the help
 workshop as the first may have moved to another address).  I have
 Latex already installed.  I did not install the Inno setup installer
 as I presume that this is not need for packages.  I created a batch
 file with one line

 set path=c:\Rtools\bin;c:\Rtools\perl\bin;c:\Rtools\mingw\bin;c:\progra~1\htmlhe~1;C:\Progra~1\R\R-2.7.0\bin;%path%

 to allow access to the tools. When I reboot my old path is then
 restored (I think).  I did not change anything in
 R_HOME/src/gnuwin32/MkRules.  The process appeared to work and was
 easier to implement than I had expected.

 Again Thanks to all

 John

--
 John C Frain