[R-SIG-Finance] Estimating the T-S Garch model

John Frain frainj at tcd.ie
Tue May 6 23:28:30 CEST 2008

This script does not appear to work for me.  I have already loaded
fGarch 270.73 and when I try to run the script followed by the call to
the 'iinstall' program i get the error message below. (I have ran the
script from the internet and also downloaded it to my PC and the
result is the same).  |Packages|Update packages| works in the windows
GUI.  My version of fUnitRoots is 260.72 and it will not update.  I
had previously tried to download the zipped file for fUnitRoots and
failed.  I tried again this evening and failed again.  (I have
downloaded all the remaining Rmetrics files at this stage).

Best regards

John

R version 2.7.0 (2008-04-22)
Copyright (C) 2008 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0

  Natural language support but running in an English locale

Type 'q()' to quit R.

> source("H:\\Archives\\software_econometric\\R\\R-2.7.0\\Rmetrics\\installRmetrics.R")
> installRmetrics("fGarch", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")
Error in FUN("fGarch"[[1L]], ...) : subscript out of bounds

--
John C Frain
Trinity College Dublin
mailto:frainj at tcd.ie