[R-SIG-Finance] Test statistics for mean reverting property

Matthieu Stigler stigler3 at etu.unige.ch
Wed Apr 16 08:43:06 CEST 2008

Hello

I don't know any direct procedure to test if a time series is mean
reverting but if you rely on the fact that a stationnary time series has
the property to be mean reverting, then just test for stationnarity. R
has many unit root and stationnarity tests for this in packages urca,
uroot and tseries.

Matthieu