[R-SIG-Finance] time series regression (demand for higher education)

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Apr 14 22:28:03 CEST 2008

      1.  Did you not receive a reply yesterday from Matthieu Stigler,
reading as follows:

For the analysis of multivariate time series use package vars for VAR
models and urca for VECM models, unit root and cointegration tests.
The author of these package wrote also a  book "analysis of integrated
and cointegrated time series with R" which can be usefull. See
http://pfaffikus.de/

      2.  Before posting the same question again, PLEASE do read the
posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.  If
you provide a self-contained example, you increase the pool of potential
respondents by a factor of 10 or 100, because even people who don't know
the answer can copy your pseudo-code from your email into R and take you
to the next step.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer