[R-SIG-Finance] Fwd: time series regression

stigler3 at etu.unige.ch stigler3 at etu.unige.ch
Sat Apr 12 15:22:10 CEST 2008

Hello

For the analysis of multivariate time series use package vars for VAR
models and urca for VECM models, unit root and cointegration tests.
The author of these package wrote also a  book "analysis of integrated
and cointegrated time series with R" which can be usefull. See
http://pfaffikus.de/

Matthieu