[R-SIG-Finance] Experience of large scale use of R in financial services

Dassler, Marc marc.dassler at bearingpoint.com
Thu Feb 7 18:52:45 CET 2008

Hi!

We, a management and technology consultants company in financial
services, are planning a large scale use of R in a bank. We would like
to use R as calculation kernel for creating ratings of special
transactions based on cash flow simulations.

Here comes my question: does anyone have experience of large scale usage
of R in an operational system?

Best regards,
Marc