[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] Time index conversion in zoo/xts

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:33:43 CET 2008

Without something reproducible I can't say definitively but the usual
problem one sees with DST is that there before and after the switchover
there are times that map to the same time thereby giving you an illegal
object.

If you can use tz = "GMT" then there will be no DST and you should not
run into a problem (if the above is the source).   Another approach
is to aggregate over the times to eliminate one of them.