[R-SIG-Finance] useR! 2008 submission deadline

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Mar 18 21:55:06 CET 2008

Dear All:

	  I'd like to relay a reminder from the useR!2008 Program Chair, Achim Zeileis, that the deadline for abstract submission is approaching:

  Submission deadline: 2008-03-31

	  This is also the early registration deadline. Both online
submission and registration are available on the conference Web page at

  http://www.R-project.org/useR-2008/

	  Please consider submitting an abstract and present your work with R at the
conference. We hope to see many of you in Dortmund this August.

For the program committee,
Spencer Graves