[R-SIG-Finance] Zoo functions - Plotting

MAB MichelBeck at sbcglobal.Net
Fri Feb 8 21:15:26 CET 2008

MAB <MichelBeck <at> sbcglobal.Net> writes:

Hi!

When I plot the time-series in a zoo object using plot.zoo they are all drawn
successively on the same graphics device. If there are more than 10 series
this is not legible. With the "standard" plot function I could use the
graphics parameter mfcol or mfrow to specify the number of plot
screens/pannels per device.

How can I do this with zoo?

Thanks,

Michel

PS How do I open multiple on-screen graphics device at one time to plot a
large number of time-series? Within a plotting loop an additional device
should open each time the maximum number of plot screens/pannels specified per
device is reached?