[R-SIG-Finance] Does R have a formal test for long vs short memory process? ---acf confidence intervals

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Fri Feb 8 14:41:04 CET 2008

I had time to investigate this this morning, and came to the same
conclusion as Spencer.  Sorry for the earlier confusion.

You can see all the code for acf,pacf, and plot.acf here:

https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/library/stats/R/acf.R

It would be nice if the summary() or print() method for class acf
included the confidence interval, as I originally thought it did.

Regards,

   - Brian