[R-SIG-Finance] Zoo functions

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:46:55 CET 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 3:29 PM, MAB <MichelBeck at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 1) The documentation for the zoo package indicates a function lag.zoo .
> I can't find it when I try to use it or do a help(lag.zoo). I can find all the
> other zoo functions I tried so far (allthough diff.zoo is missing also).
>
> Any hints?

Maybe you forgot to issue library(zoo) first or perhaps there
is something wrong with your installation. help(lag.zoo) and
help(diff.zoo) both work for me and point to the same page.
Also, those and all other zoo help files can be found online:

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/zoo.html

> 2) What does the following message imply?
>
> Warning message:
> some methods for "zoo" objects do not work if the index entries in 'order.by'
> are not unique in: zoo(rval, x.index[i])

See #1 in the faq:

vignette("zoo-faq")

or get the FAQ at the link mentioned above.