[R-SIG-Finance] timeDate conversion [NC]

anass.mouhsine at sgcib.com anass.mouhsine at sgcib.com
Wed Jan 30 18:47:10 CET 2008

Actually I am using R 2.5.1 and Rmetrics221.10065

Thanks for the tip it might be that. I will download the last version and
test back.

|------------------------------
|            chalabi at phys.ethz
|            .ch
|
|            01/30/2008 16:58

                                               Anass
                                               MOUHSINE/fr/socgen at socgen
                                                                        cc
                                               r-sig-finance at stat.math.eth
                                               z.ch
                                                                   Subject
                                               Re: [R-SIG-Finance]
                                               timeDate conversion [C1]

   AMC> > dates.tmp=timeDate("2005-04-08 08:30:35.916",format="%Y-%m-%d
   AMC> %H:%M:%OS")
   AMC> Error in if (sum(lt + lt + lt) == 0) isoFormat = "%Y-%m-%d" :
   AMC> missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
   AMC> In addition: Warning message:
   AMC> Unknown Format Specification in: .whichFormat(charvec)

Hi Anass,

I couldn't reproduce the error with R-2.6.1 and Rmetrics-260.72.
What version of R and Rmetrics are you using?

regards,
Yohan