[R-SIG-Finance] Financial Basket Options

Wojciech Slusarski wojciech.slusarski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:22:48 CET 2008

Hi Mosche,

Well, I was valuing american-asian (hawaian) option with floating
strike (average of last 60 quotes) and even when running 50k paths,
almost every time there was at least on step, where there was too
little degrees of freedom to run the regression. I was using Laguerre
polynomials as specified in original Longstaff-Schwarz paper. It never
happend, to have problems with memory allocation, for regression I
used lm function.

Best regards,
Wojciech