[R-SIG-Finance] Financial Basket Options

Moshe Olshansky m_olshansky at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 23:46:26 CET 2008

Hi Michel,

European option (either put or call) is a much easier
task than the American one since the optimal strategy
is known (and trivial).
Are any dividends expected before maturity? Are they
fixed amount (usually the case when the maturity date
is not too far away) or a known dividend yield?
If you wish I can send you this code as well.

I will try to slightly clean up my code during the
weekend and then I will send it to anyone interested.

Regards,

Moshe.