[R-SIG-Finance] books?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Jan 21 02:31:27 CET 2008

Hi, Eric:

      Is there an R package to support your book?

      You may know that I'm working on a "FinTS" package to support
Tsay's book.  The version currently available from CRAN includes script
files to reproduce most of the examples, figures and tables in chapters
1 and 2 plus portions of chapters 3 and 11.

      Diethelm Wuertz recommended Lutkepohl to me, but I don't know to
what extent R functions have been written to facilitate using the
techniques in that book.

      Best Wishes,
      Spencer