[R-SIG-Finance] Financial Basket Options

Moshe Olshansky m_olshansky at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 06:35:02 CET 2008

Hi Michel,

I wrote an R code implementing Longstaff-Schwartz
algorithm for pricing American put Basket option (on
the portfolio value). This code can be easily changed
to value call option (I intend to allow for "any"
payoff function in the future).
I can send you this code. It is in a very preliminary
state, so even though I did some basic testing I can
not guarantee it to be correct.

Regards,

Moshe.