[R-SIG-Finance] Workshop: Computational and Financial Econometrics

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Fri Jan 4 18:29:25 CET 2008

Dear useRs,

CSDA and ERCIM organize jointly a workshop on

  Computational and Financial Econometrics
  June 19-21, 2008,
  Neuchatel, Switzerland
  http://www.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/cfe08/

which follows up on last year's successful meeting in Geneva, see
http://www.csdassn.org/europe/cfe07/.

In this workshop, Christian Kleiber and myself are organizing a session on

  Computational Econometrics and Finance in R

which should also reflect the activities on this mailing list and I would
be happy if many of you would consider attending the workshop or (even
better) giving a presentation. If you are interested in presenting in this
session, please let me know in an informal mail. The official call for
papers along with further details on the organization can be found at the
above URL.

Best wishes,