[R-SIG-Finance] R - Error Question for chart.Correlation (PerformanceAnalytics)

MAB MichelBeck at sbcglobal.Net
Wed Jan 2 18:27:22 CET 2008

Hi!

I am a new user of this user group. Apologies if this is question has an obvious
answer.

While I ran the below function from PerformanceAnalytics (edhec is a matrix
provided with the library), this is the error I get

chart.Correlation(edhec[,1],edhec[,3])
Error in pairs.default(x, y, gap = 0, lower.panel = panel.smooth, upper.panel =
panel.cor,  :
        only one column in the argument to 'pairs'

When I run the below, things work

chart.Correlation(edhec[,1:3],edhec[,1:3])

Any idea?

MAB