[R-SIG-Finance] PerformanceAnalytics version 0.9.6 released to CRAN

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Dec 31 12:59:29 CET 2007

We are pleased to announce the availability on CRAN of
PerformanceAnalytics version 0.9.6.

This is a feature and bugfix release.

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/PerformanceAnalytics.html

PerformanceAnalytics is a library of econometric functions for
performance and risk analysis. This library aims to aid practitioners
and researchers in utilizing the latest research in analysis of
non-normal return streams.

Package: PerformanceAnalytics
Type: Package
Title: Econometric tools for performance and risk analysis.
Version: 0.9.6