[R-SIG-Finance] ARIMA question

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:17:28 CET 2007

Do you have a particular version?  Mine does not have a method like that...

> x.model

Call:
arima(x = x, order = c(0, 0, 2))

Coefficients:
         ma1      ma2  intercept
      0.3812  -0.1138     0.0936
s.e.  0.0956   0.0862     0.2631

sigma^2 estimated as 4.318:  log likelihood = -215.15,  aic = 438.31
> class(x.model)
[1] "Arima"
> methods(fitted)
[1] fitted.default*         fitted.isoreg*          fitted.nls*
[4] fitted.quantmod*        fitted.smooth.spline*   fitted.values.quantmod*

   Non-visible functions are asterisked
> fitted(x.model)
NULL