[R-SIG-Finance] American basket options

Krishna Kumar kriskumar at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 04:04:20 CEST 2007

I am just curious as to if this is being traded in some market ?.

This is probably not very helpful but I don't think a European style
basket is there in the existing packages. European style baskets are
themselves tricky if you want to get the basket smile right etc.
American style baskets will be messy.

Cheers
Krishna