[R-SIG-Finance] Bloomberg in LAN

davidr at rhotrading.com davidr at rhotrading.com
Wed Sep 19 15:09:22 CEST 2007

You are only authorized to fetch and use Bloomberg data on a machine that is paying for a license, either full or as a 'traveler.' If you have serverAPI or data license you can get data other ways, but these also cost.

David L. Reiner
Rho Trading Securities, LLC
550 W. Jackson Blvd #1000
Chicago, IL 60661-5704