[R-SIG-Finance] Bloomberg

Davy Cielen dcielen at vub.ac.be
Fri Aug 24 23:36:35 CEST 2007

It looks very nice and is fast indeed,
I tried to build a gradient with 100.000 intervals,

it was build in no time.

Can this type of solution be converted to an overal gradient independent
of the direction and then be added to some library?

Great work Tom and Dan,

Davy

--
   One suggestion as to tentative expected return and risk is to use the
observed return and risk for some period of the past. I believe that

"Markowitz"