[R-SIG-Finance] rollapply and cummin

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Thu Aug 23 10:50:13 CEST 2007

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:

> The usual case is that the function used in rollapply returns a single
> number; however, if you really want to return a vector of 5 numbers try
> the latest version of rollapply which was fixed about 2 weeks ago and
> is not yet on CRAN but can be downloaded from the development
> repository.  From within R:
>
> library(zoo)
> source("http://r-forge.r-project.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/*checkout*/pkg/R/rollapply.R?rev=363&root=zoo")
> # ... now run your commands ...

Just a comment on using code from the R-Forge repository. Usually
  install.packages("zoo", repos = "http://R-Forge.R-project.org/")
would be the easiest way to obtain the latest development version. But
currently the "zoo" package is not being built, I'll try to fix that soon.
(I guess it is due to missing style files for the vignette but have to
check.)

Best wishes,