[R-SIG-Finance] making sense of 100's of funds

paul sorenson sf at metrak.com
Mon Aug 20 00:26:23 CEST 2007

Patrick,

That is an interesting paper, in this case I was asking myself the
question, "if I know that today's Melbourne prices are correlated to
yesterdays  NY prices, is there a possibility of taking advantage of
that?"  That is, not so much from putting a portfolio together, but
daily investment decisions.

cheers