[R-SIG-Finance] fCopulae Availability?

Frederick Novomestky frednovo at pipeline.com
Thu Jul 26 21:06:00 CEST 2007

Check out the copula package.  This is an excellent starting point.

Best regards,

Fred Novomestky

At 01:26 PM 7/25/2007, Talbot Katz wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I see the fCopulae package listed on the Contributed Packages page of the
>CRAN website (http://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/); however, fCopulae doesn't
>appear to be available to download from the two CRAN ftp sites I have
>visited.  Is it actually available for use in R, and if so, what is the best
>way to obtain and load it?  (This is not an emergency, I'm just curious.)
>Thanks!
>
>--  TMK  --
>212-460-5430    home
>917-656-5351    cell

>-- Subscriber-posting only.
>-- If you want to post, subscribe first.

Frederick Novomestky, Ph.D.
Novomestky Associates LLC
41 Eastover Drive
East Northport, NY 11731-4330
Vox: 1.631.368.0701
Fax: 1.631.368.1696

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, i...{{dropped}}